Senior Social Media Manager
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator for the role of Senior Social Media Manager for a top-tier entertainment client. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social channels and communicating with clients about that content. You’ll create original posts and engage with the audience, live tweet new episodes, oversee/mentor junior social media team members, manage dark post creation, share your analytical findings with internal teams for reporting, and ideate creative approaches that’ll make your content shine in an oversaturated marketplace.
- Effectively manage content and schedule/publish for client social media communities
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels to identify strategic opportunities and flag potential issues
- Mentor junior-level staff which includes copy-editing content, polishing their client communication, and advising content and distribution strategy
Qualified applicants will have:
- 3+ years of agency-side or brand experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with an audience
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Familiar with analytic tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Iconosquare, etc.
- Familiar with CMSs such as Sprinklr, Spredfast, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Interest in the entertainment industry, experience in the field is a plus
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Keynote, Slack, Dropbox
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!