Human Resource Generalist
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a fresh thinker for our HR Generalist opening to help implement and manage various agency human resources functions. This role has meaningful growth potential for someone who wants to join a rapidly growing organization and enjoys the HR challenges that accompany it. If you love managing talent, this is the job for you. The HR Generalist role involves administering human resources policies, programs and practices. This includes, but is not limited to: career development planning, organizational development, employee training, administrative oversight and coordination, and new hire orientation.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Minimum of 2 years human resource experience, preferably in an agency setting
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- PHR Certification strongly preferred
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Bachelors Degree with a concentration in Human Resources or a related field
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!