Administrative Assistant (Bilingual)
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks an extraordinarily bright, multi-tasking and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to coordinate the activities of our senior leaders. This role requires attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with the senior leaders. Your work will ensure that the their time is utilized optimally, and you will facilitate their communication and exchange of information. You will manage calendars and meetings, arrange travel and accommodations, and assist with general operations as needed. A successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action when necessary.
- 2-3+ years experience supporting senior leadership, preferably in an advertising agency setting
- Experience in a fast-paced, digital agency environment
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese, preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organization skills and uncanny attention to detail
- A proactive nature – the ability to anticipate issues before they arise
- The ability to learn very quickly and adapt to change
- “All hands on deck” mentality – willingness to jump in and help as needed
- Event management and coordination experience
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!