VP of Business Operations
Cycle Media is a holding company housing both Cycle, a media network boasting one of the most engaged audiences on the internet, and Laundry Service, a full-service marketing agency and 2017 Ad Age A-List winner. Cycle Media delivers the future of media and advertising—a single hub where brands can fulfill all of their digital media needs.
We are seeking a VP of Business Operations to drive the creation and implementation of scalable, efficient and repeatable operations and systems across both Laundry Service and Cycle. You will report to the COO and work closely with the Global Managing Director, department heads, and operations personnel to optimize processes and communication, both within each department as well as the across the organization. You will take a proactive approach toward identifying operational risk areas and formulate strategies to mitigate these risks.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Partner with operations leads in each department across the organization to build standardized, scalable processes, both departmental and cross-functional. Drive process roll-out and training.
- Proactively identify risk areas in business operations; develop and execute strategic plans to proactively address identified risks in collaboration with COO.
- Work with operational leads to create and administer scalable business systems to drive efficiencies and streamline execution
- Spearhead communication of overall organizational processes across departments and offices
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on various deliverables
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience in media/advertising required
- Great communicator: persuasive, warm, clear, proactive and diplomatic
- Natural leadership ability
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds when needed
- Presentation building skills; Keynote proficiency preferred
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and addressing proactively, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!