Senior Art Director
Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Hennessy, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a Senior Art Director in its NYC office to create a trailblazing social media path for multiple big-name clients. If you’re passionate about culture, identifying new social trends, initiatives, creative directions, this is the right job for you. This role is ideal for a leader and creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations on social platforms. The Sr. Art Director will be responsible for leading multiple projects and helping the Art Directors to develop their concepts. You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories. You will provide proposals and creative strategies for photography that take the brand to the next level.
- 6+ years experience providing strategic brand and creative direction to top-tier clients
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring a team
- Strong experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Experience on set (photo) who can teach our team to grow as directors
- Great eye for photography
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day
- Fantastic storytelling/presentation ability
- Very detailed oriented
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Must include portfolio link with application
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!