Video Creative (Freelance)
Laundry Service seeks a creative mastermind to ideate, write, and implement overarching video concepts for our top tier clients. This role is ideal for a creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations on social platforms.
You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories. Your work will require you to develop original concepts, scripts, and designs and oversee multiple projects through execution. Additionally, you will provide proposals and creative strategies that take the brand to the next level. If you’re passionate about culture, identifying new social trends, initiatives, and working with talented creative team members, this is the right job for you.
- At least 3+ years in screenwriting.
- Strong creative video portfolio, with experience in social and branded content preferred.
- Experience with the moving pieces of creative and production and how they work together to create a premium product.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to explain your ideas on paper.
- Recognized expertise in both advertising and digital realms.
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment.
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule.
- The ability to develop high-level strategies and adjust alongside shifting goals.
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!