Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking a seasoned Digital Project Manager that truly understands social media – creatively and socially, as well as logistically and operationally. The right candidate will bridge the gap between strategists, creatives, and the client to ensure the effective execution of projects.
Successful candidates won’t be afraid to speak up to ensure great creative ideas get executed. You should be passionate about the brand-customer relationship and enthusiastic about all things digital and social media. You should have a high-level ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, and make decisions. Most importantly, you should be curious to learn and be willing to put yourself in uncomfortable positions, constantly striving to push the boundaries of what is possible. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, efficient, and self-starting.
- Serving as the client-facing partner to the Account Manager
- Responsible for the successful kickoff, planning, execution, and closure of all projects
- Conducting daily internal team meetings to assign and review tasks
- Overseeing the status of creative assets during all stages of production
- Conducting weekly client meetings to review status of all on-going projects
- Developing project plans, schedules, and/or calendars to track project milestones
- Maintaining budgets in conjunction with Media and Production teams
- 3+ years of account or project management experience at a leading agency, preferably in a digital/social capacity
- Deep understanding of the planning, creative and production processes, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with video production
- Experience implementing social media, digital & integrated marketing campaigns
- The ability to accurately scope projects, define requirements, and determine success metrics
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic counsel to client teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours when necessary
- Ability to communicate results to the team, management, or clients in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, travel as required, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!