Director, Paid Media
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks an experienced and proven leader for our Director of Paid Media opening. You should be a social media-marketing veteran with extensive knowledge in media buying and paid campaigns in the space.
Your day-to-day work:
- Oversee the planning, execution and reporting of paid campaigns with objectives ranging from direct response to branding and awareness.
- Collaborate with the VP of Strategy to develop and implement processes to make the department more efficient
- Manage and assist the media strategists day-today with accounts across the agency
- 4+ years experience buying media on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram mandatory. Experience with buying media on platforms such as Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube/AdWords preferred.
- 2+ years in a managerial role, with agency experience preferred
- Ability to work autonomously, identifying and solving problems that arise on accounts and within the agency as it relates to media strategy
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Passion for the retail fashion vertical is a plus
- Experience using social media to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity with social listening and measurement tools
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on social/digital channels
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!