Group Account Director
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We're seeking an Account Director to guide the social footprints of one of its top clients. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. People trust you. You feel in your bones what’s on-brand for your clients and you efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off.
You will deepen the client relationship and grow their global business in a meaningful way. Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues. You will devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
- Managing, maintaining and growing the relationship with the client and key stakeholders
- Management and mentorship of junior staff members
- Communicating with senior leadership about account status while proactively finding solutions to issues that may arise
- Direct and have a positive impact on projects, teams and clients by providing direction and a direction and vision to follow
- Maintaining a superior relationship with all departments in the agency and understands the strategic goals of the account and contributes to their communication to the agency team
- 7+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience managing and mentoring large teams
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- Natural leadership abilities
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Prior experience working with a variety of different industries
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Possesses an eager willingness to growth with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!