Office Coordinator (Part-Time)
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are currently looking to bring in a part-time Office Coordinator to support our Office Manager in making sure all office functions are running smoothly! Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 1pm until 6pm (with some flexibility). Please note, this position offers a maximum of 25 hours a week. Great candidates for this position must be high energy, proactive, friendly and personable, organized, excellent at multi-tasking, and detail oriented!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is process oriented and wants to be in a creative environment. Your day-to-day will include:
- Offering coverage on reception as needed
- Doing daily rounds of the office to ensure all supply closets are full and organized, conference rooms are tidy and the kitchen is stocked
- Work with Office Manager to make sure any operational issues (i.e. temperature, lighting, furniture, appliances) are taken care of
- Helping Office Manager to plan and execute fun office happy hours, parties and events
- Assisting with running errands as needed
- Prior experience in an operations or administrative role preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for social media
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Please note that this is an entry level role and will compensate $12 per hour