Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are seeking a quick-witted writer to craft copy across various channels for social campaigns. You have experience with creative concepting and are an idea person. You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage. You should swoon over a well chosen adjective. You have a stance on the Oxford comma. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Writing and editing copy for social media channels in the distinct and unique voices of our clients
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Concepting and collaborating with creative team on projects, which can include digital, social, branding, TV/video, product design + more
- Working in a team environment to execute projects effectively and efficiently
- Communicating big ideas in a way that sells them into our client
- 2+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for 360 campaigns
- Experience writing copy for social channels is a must
- Ability to translate big picture ideas through short form content
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and innate curiosity
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!