Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like FOX, Tic-Tac, Hennessy, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We're looking for a Senior Strategist with a strong social background who has a clear understanding of how to unlock consumer insights and connect them with cultural trends to develop inspiring stories for one of Portland's most iconic clients. You will work across each channel focusing on consumer needs and behaviors as well as create integrated communications plans and messaging strategies that assure all channels are working together to ensure client goals are met.
- Research and understand client's offerings and brand voice
- Conduct market and competitive landscape audits
- Communicate clearly with internal teams on project objectives and deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and develop content vision and strategy
- Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches
- Assist in the management of client expectations throughout project lifecycle to ensure consistency and quality in content deliverables
- Execute multiple projects and ensure content tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Receive internal and client feedback, evaluate and recommend refinements and help resolve issues
- 4+ years experience strategizing on an integrated brand campaign
- Preferable global campaign experience
- The ability to translate metrics into insights into action
- Experience using integrated campaigns to solve brand/business challenges
- Familiarity in running complex research projects that require data inputs from multiple sources
- Experience investigating consumer behavior/attitudes on all channels
- Familiarity with listening and measurement tools
- A firm grasp of relevant mathematical concepts
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence—working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!