Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing team. We're looking for killer Excel skills, an interest in media & advertising, and the ability to evaluate business issues qualitatively and quantitatively.Core responsibilities include analyzing and interpreting complex financial and business data, preparing monthly and ad hoc reports, and performing analysis across all areas of the business.
- Communicate effectively with all departments of the business including Accounting, Sales, HR, Accounts, and Production
- Develop budgets and forecasts, analyze key performance metrics, variance analysis
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis including budgeting, cost analysis, productivity and other metric deep-dives
- Develop and modifies financial reports for executive management
- Perform special projects as requested by management
- Create meaningful and visual ways of presenting key business insights to management
- 2-4 years of investment banking experience, ideally focused on media/technology
- Financial modeling experience/ strong Excel skills are required
- Strategic mindset, intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications as well as Keynote
- Great written and communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of management
- Strong project management skills with the capacity to work independently and proactively in a fast- paced environment, while managing multiple priorities and strict deadlines
- Strong technical and organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage and analyze financial data
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!