Social Media Manager
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a team work environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month.
We are seeking a sharp writer and skilled communicator to manage social media channels and liaise with our best-in-class clients. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social media channels and communicating with client partners about that content. You’ll create original posts and engage with the audience, manage social ad setup and optimization, and then share your findings with internal teams for reporting.
This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 2 years of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with page visitors
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with social ad management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Bonafide wordsmith, you take pride in being able to tell a story in 140 characters.
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- You love keeping up with current trends and pop culture.
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Love for numbers. Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!