Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
We are currently seeking a Creative Director in our Portland office. You should be a seasoned creative who masters in storytelling and content creation. You should be a strong leader who can manage and mentor large teams and inspire creativity throughout. If you are a talented creative with a strong production background and your are proactive, organized, a team player and a problem-solver, then this is the role for you!
Ongoing responsibilities include:
- Ensuring quality in creative and production
- Bridging the gap between creative and production to make sure creative vision is being fulfilled
- Directing high profile shoots
- Overseeing edits to ensure quality and story integrity
- Involvement in creative for Cycle original shows and branded content and opportunity to direct
- Client interaction to grow existing relationships
- 6+ years experience as a Creative Director providing creative concepts for copy, photo, and video execution to top-tier lifestyle brands
- Problem solver
- Experience managing the moving pieces of creative and production, and a keen understanding of how they work together day-to-day to create quality work
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between brand and consumer
- Mastery of the detailed nuts and bolts of production in all aspects of pre- and post-production
- Leadership capabilities in spades: you've trained junior creatives and you're comfortable divvying up work, setting priorities, and more
- Able to develop relevant and compelling stories that will attract audiences and satisfy advertisers and distributors
- Ability to own a room– you're a master with brand storytelling and you're confident pitching directly to clients
- Extensive knowledge of the evolving media industry
- Proven experience as commercial director or other relevant role
- Have an extensive understanding of the entire filmmaking process, from both technical and creative points of view
- Commitment to excellence: working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!