Laundry Service seeks an Account Supervisor to guide the social footprints of one of its top clients. People trust you. Everyone wants your input, opinion and approval. You feel in your bones what's on-brand for your clients and you can efficiently, effortlessly direct a team to deliver the right stuff, every time. This is the perfect role for a leader that is inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off.
You will devise engagement strategies, approve content, manage scopes, deliverables and campaigns, and oversee reporting and resource allocation to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365. You will deepen the client relationship and grow their business in a meaningful way. Your day-to-day work will be strategic in nature, developing initiatives and providing creative, practical solutions to client issues.
Qualified applicants will have:
- BA in Marketing or Advertising or related study
- 6-8 years account experience, media agency preferred
- Knowledge of paid media and how paid social works in tandum with creative development and deployment
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- A passion for the tech or mobile industries preferred
- In-depth knowledge of planning, creative, and production strategies
- Rockstar presentation skills
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Natural leadership abilities
- A demonstrated passion for and superb understanding of the social media landscape
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Uncanny attention to detail
- A deep understanding of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Possesses an eager willingness to growth with the organization
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!