Associate Creative Director - Copy
Laundry Service is an innovative and creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We speak emoji, foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge's 2017 A-list. Cycle, our media company, has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, new business and paid media company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
We are seeking an Associate Creative Director to create a cutting-edge path for one of our top, big-name clients. You will develop innovative concepts and designs, oversee multiple projects through execution, and inspire a growing team who is firmly committed to only producing the highest quality content at all times. You will conduct ongoing brand research on current social success stories.
This role is a great fit for a natural leader and creative thinker that thinks big-picture and dreams about how to evolve the organic conversations in advertising. If you’re passionate about culture, identifying new social trends, initiatives and creative directions, this is the right job for you.
- 5+ years experience providing strategic brand and business counsel to top-tier clients with a focus on copy
- The ability to develop high-level strategies and adjust alongside shifting goals
- Success in developing big ideas that forge strong emotional connections between consumer and brand, and supporting those ideas with thorough research
- The intellectual agility to look big picture instead of day-to-day
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients) and collaborative leadership skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation ability
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!