Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, T-Mobile, Tic-Tac, FOX Entertainment, Fossil, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2018 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service is currently seeking a Media Strategist to execute daily campaign delivery for our influencer campaigns and advertisers. The role will report to the Director of Paid Strategy and will work across various team, including editorial, influencer, and branded marketing. He/she/they has complete knowledge of and passion for the social advertising and paid distribution landscape; is comfortable with social analytics, insight, and measurement; and is a proactive, enthusiastic self-starter.
- Manage and execute paid distribution of influencer and branded content (video and social) for advertising campaigns across the Cycle brands
- Execute campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Execute client and internal facing reporting and campaign insights requests on a regular and/or ad-hoc basis
- Execute creative and copy optimization (A/B tests) within paid social
- Work with internal teams to ensure full, on-time, and efficient delivery of paid campaigns
- Communication with external teams when necessary, including social vendors and partners
- Implement best practices for paid social and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy
- 2-5 years professional experience working in social media or social analytics at a brand, publisher, agency, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of the existing paid social landscape and enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement
- Proven track record of managing and executing campaigns using native platform tools such as Business Manager, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (experience with client-facing communication a plus)
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!