Laundry Service is a full-service marketing agency offering creative, media buying, production, and influencers, all under one roof. Brands like Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, Beats Electronics, Hennessy, LG Electronics, and Nike work with Laundry Service to achieve their business goals through premium, authentic content and strategic distribution. Laundry Service was named to Ad Age’s 2017 Agency A-List for its commitment to innovation, and its unique ability to handle all aspects of content creation and distribution—24/7.
Laundry Service seeks a quick-witted freelance copywriter to craft top-notch content for A/V, social media, and digital platforms for our T-Mobile account. You should swoon over a well chosen adjective. You have a stance on the Oxford comma. You have all of the feels about proper semicolon usage. You revel in a clever portmanteau. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it. Your day-to-day work will include writing and editing content for campaigns across video, social, experiential and more, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients. This is a freelance opportunity for about one month with the potential to extend longer or go full-time.
- 3+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for social and digital channels
- Flawless spelling, grammar, and the ability to spot errors
- A knack for picking up different editorial voices, understanding why they work and switching between them quickly
- A flair for brevity
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, 401(k), and much more!