Senior Social Media Manager
Laundry Service seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator for the role of Senior Community Manager. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is thoughtful about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit. Your day-to-day work will include developing content for social channels and communicating with partners and stakeholders about that content. You’ll create original posts and engage with the audience, manage social ad setup and optimization, and then share your findings with internal teams for reporting.
- Effectively manage content and communications for client social media communities
- Directly engage with consumers on client channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Support creatives, strategists, and account managers with content curation, distribution and engagement
- Web and Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events and news
- Real time Monitoring of social channels for: growth and engagement through strategic engagement and activation
Qualified applicants will have:
- 3+ years of agency-side experience developing social media creative, editing copy, and engaging with page visitors
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Proficient with analytic tools such as Sprinklr, Google Analytics,Sprout, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Experience with social ad management
- Interest in the entertainment industry is a plus
- The charm to build relationships (internally and with clients)
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Commitment to excellence - working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite for Mac
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!